Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Do Some Praying

Meg has a job interview with a great hospital on Monday, November 3rd at 2pm. It's actually at the hospital where I had Jack, Libby and Anne. I have no experience with patient care of adults, only children, so this is a new path for me. This is a great hospital and such an awesome opportunity for me.

And let me explain. I love being a stay-at-home mother. I've been a SAHM since before Libby was born. But, our insurance changes with Home Depot soon and it's expensive. I am a FIRM believer in private insurance. I do not back Obama with his 'free healthcare plan'. If you can't afford heathcare, then work for it. We have 5 kids, and almost $1000/month is taken out of Dan's paycheck every month to cover us AND for people who just don't want to work. So you can thank Dan and the rest of the working community for your 'free healthcare'. I have NO respect whatsoever for people who don't work and expect others to pay for their 'free' healthcare. It's crap. No state aid here. We actually take PRIDE in caring for our large family. And it kills me to no end when a couple only has a few kids and claim they 'need' state/gov help. My advice- GET A JOB. Dan and I work our asses off to care for our family and we do a damn good job. So if we can do it, so can you.

Hey, Obama....preach to someone else who cares. You aren't going to help my family one bit. You don't get my vote. The country is better off with a Republican in office. Clinton is the perfect example of that. What a joke of a president he was.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm pulling for you Meg. I think working outside of the home would be very hard, but I'm confident you know what's best for your family and can handle it. It sounds like a great opportunity for you. As for "free" healthcare, let me just assure everyone that it would in no way be free. Clinton couldn't figure out a way to do it and I doubt Obama would be able to do it either. Taxes would go sky high and care would go in the toilet. Just ask a canadian about their healthcare. Not all it's cracked up to be.