Monday, October 20, 2008

Listen and Learn

The next time you see a mother with more than 3 children at a store, keep all of your questions and comments to yourself. She doesn't want to hear or answer any of it, TRUST ME.

So here's the thing, I don't care one bit what other parents do with their children. You can have your opinions, and I can have mine. The trick to this game is that once both parties have their opinion, we don't open our mouths. We keep our comments to ourselves. I will then go home and talk behind your back. It's a win-win situation. See, I was raised right.

Tough day, but that was a good vent.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Meg, I keep telling you that you need to move your little family to the great northwest. Big families are much more common around here. You'd fit right in!

Dani said...

I think people should keep their mouths shut no matter the number of children a person has...1 or 15!