Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bragging Rights

Tonight, I am going to enjoy bragging about myself.

Because tonight after watching The Biggest Loser on tivo, I tried on a cute size 6 skirt that I bought for myself after Libby was born and to my excitment...........it fit.

It took nine months to gain a ton of weight, and 12 1/2 months to lose it. Not too bad if you ask me. And, I am also proud to say that after having FIVE kiddos, I am now thinner than I was when Dan and I were married 8 years ago (size 8).

At 10:58pm on 10/28, I am offically back into my pre-pregnancy size. I totally rock.

1 comment:

Laura said...

are you implying that I need to have the rest of this baby wait off in 6 1/2 months??? Good job Meg! Size six... I can't even imagine! But I'm taller. To be size six, I'd have to be wayyyy too thin, I guess.