Thursday, October 2, 2008

Crazy Days

Today was fun filled. I dropped off Jack and Sam at school and then had to rush to get Will and Libby to preschool.

Tuesday and Thursday mornings are fun for me. It's time for just Anne and myself. The problem with that is we don't know what to do with ourselves :) And trust me, there are always a million things I could and SHOULD be doing, but when the house is quiet, I don't know how to handle that. And to be perfectly honest, I can't handle it for very long because we went to the Depot to visit Dan at work.

Boy, did Anne just love that! She took one look at Dan and had a smile from ear to ear. When he took her, she snuggles into his shoulder like she hasn't seen him in a month. SO CUTE!!

OMG! I found my dream fridge. Sam would just die. It's a LG stainless, french doors. I NEED IT! The only problem is that it will only hold 2 gallons of milk in the door. Our big ass fridge now holds 5 gallons of milk in the door. Oh well...

So do you girls remember the disaster at carpool pick up at the preschool from yesterday?! I did something really bad today. It was an ironic series of events. The mother from yesterday who kept honking and honking at me for no reason at all, got a taste of her own medicine today, compliments of Meg.

SHE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME TODAY at pick-up. OMG it was a sign from god. She was on her cellie chatting it up not paying attention, so when the car in front of her moved forward and she didn't, you know what Meg just had to do. It wasn't a light honk...the type of honk that just says 'excuse me'. it was like....

HHHHOOOOOOOONNNNNKKKKK.

Good god, it felt good.

Unitl I noticed that she was giving me the finger.

But don't worry, payback from her giving me the finger today will just have to wait until tomorrow. And I have to think of something good.


On a side note, that debate with Palin and Biden is here in St. Louis tonight. I might watch, but it doesn't matter because I already know who I am voting for (NObama '08).

BUT, let me just say that if Palin was running for president, I would vote for her just because she is the mother of a large family. I really would, just for that reason.

okay, keep you posted.

1 comment:

Laura said...

as ghandi said "an eye for an eye will make everyone blind"... or something profound like that! lol anyway, i'm not sure i could have resisted that one either!