Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Curse...

Any woman reading this knows exactly what I'm talking about. Just about 22 months of no real cycle and the hag came back to visit. I'm paying for it, might I add.

I had to go to the grocery store (I'm staying on topic, so stick with me) and get a few odds and ends. I ventured down the feminine isle like a champ, kind of excited like I had the right to purchase again. So you can imagine my surprise at all of the changes in products. Overnights, super this, not so super that, panty liners, Kotex, Always......? I was actually confused. Isn't this stuff all the same?

Okay, and what really got me were the 'scented' pads and 'clean wipes'. WhAt? Honestly, I don't even want to know.

And the funny thing was, at the end of the isle were the 'trusty' condoms and pregnancy tests. Ironically, right across from those goodies were all of the baby food, formula and diapers. Talk about merchandising. I got a good laugh out of that.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Goodness, Meg! I've been such a bad blogging friend! I hear you on the choices. Way too many, in my opinion. It's confusing to me too. Think of how the guys feel when we make them do the shopping.