Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Throwing Up In My Mouth

That what Obama makes me do.

Everyone who thinks he is going to turn our country around has another thing coming.

Wasn't it Biden himself that said, "The world will test Obama"? Yes, it was, and I firmly believe that.

Another thing for all that voted for him....

Do you really believe in "FREE" health care?

A lesson that my parents taught me when I was very young was that NOTHING in life is free. Where do all of you think the money for "free" health care is going to come from? That's right....by raising our taxes. Or, at least, raising taxes for those of us who actually work.

Good job, Democrats. You just screwed all of us royally.

At least I can't be blamed when when everything goes to hell. I voted correctly.

2 comments:

Dani said...

I'm with you.

The thing that bothers me most about Obama is his healthcare plan. While I absolutely agree that everyone should have (and needs) healthcare, I don't think Universal (socialized) medicine is going to do anything for this country, other than screw over the people who have their own health insurance. And that comes from someone who has a little brother who recently died, and had he had health insurance before he was diagnosed, he could have been diagnosed sooner and might still be with us.

Laura said...

oh, oh, and let's not forget his extreme liberal stance on abortion and his lack of any credible experience or knowledge of foreign policy or how to prevent us from getting killed by terrorists. Yep, should be a nifty four years.