Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Who Would Have Thought?

For all of the past many months, I was so sure that this baby would end up being a hippo just like Anne. I've worried a lot, lost some sleep and pretty much prepared myself for the fact that my uterus has just given up and would let this baby grow to be 10lbs.

So you can imagine my surprise when I went in for my 33 week appointment the baby is now measuring just *a bit* over 32 weeks (and i turned 33 weeks today).

Silly me, all of this time I was worried about a big baby, and watch, this baby will end up being a tiny little thing just like the Wood-man.

I'm not allowed to work past the 30th of June, so that will be a nice few week break before Evan arrives. My next ultrasound is at my 36 week visit. My blood pressure was good today (122/84), my swelling sucks, I forgot to pee in the cup, and I think I'm just a few pounds shy of Shamu. All in all, good visit.

Just about 5 weeks left. This is so exciting.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow! Can't believe you only have five weeks left! That has got to be the quickest pregnancy ever!