Monday, June 22, 2009

The End Is Near

Oh I am so excited! I only have three more shifts to work until I am on maternity leave! It's hard to believe we are in the home stretch and I am nervous and excited at the same time.

There is still so much to do to get ready for the baby's arrival. I have to figure out how to use the new car seat, we have lots of little baby clothes to wash, the porta crib to set up and supplies to buy.

This will also give me a couple of weeks at home with the kids, which will be wonderful. The weeks are flying by and before we know it, we will be welcoming our 6th child.

Any guesses on who he will look most like? Jack is our only kiddo with my dark brown hair and I would love it if the baby would too, but I have a feeling he is going to look like our oh-so-adorable Will.

1 comment:

Dani said...

Good luck!! Are you planning to use cloth diapers? If you need anything, let me know!!