Tuesday, June 30, 2009

36 Week Ultrasound and Appointment

Lots of change!! Remember my post from a few weeks ago about baby being not so big? I am eating my words. Baby is weighing in at 6lbs 10oz (74%). Not too long ago, he was weighing in around the 42%. I really need to cut back on the ice cream.

Baby was not having any part of the ultrasound today. He was curled into a tight little ball, laying on his back. We couldn't even get a picture of his sweet little face. Apparently, he's had enough of all of this too!

I am dilated to 1 (it's a start, at least!). He is head down. Fluid level is 11.

I also had the GBS test done. That is such an awesome test. I've been negative 5 times, so it will be interesting to see how that comes back tomorrow.

I keep telling myself that I need to finish getting ready for the baby's arrival...maybe I need to take myself seriously!

My next visit is on the 9th. The weeks are flying by.

Oh! And the van you ask? Nope...it's still being worked on.

No comments: