Sunday, May 3, 2009

Twilight

Okay, don't laugh.

A month or so ago, I could care less about the book or the movie. And then, I took care of a patient at the hospital who was obsessed with it. So, I thought to myself, "I'll give the book a try.".

I read the (first) book in two days. I couldn't put it down. It is fabulously written, a love story that somehow won't allow you to put it down.

I then decided to rent the movie. Now, the movie isn't as good. Movies are never as good as the books. The acting is less to be desired, but let's be honest with one another, Robert Stewart is yummy.

So yes, I'm obsessed. Add me to the group of tweens that have fallen in love.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I've read them all. The second was not my favorite. Lots about Jacob. Kind of boring. When you get there, just keep reading. The last quarter of the book is very good and makes it worth it. I have never seen the movie though.