Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sam!

His birthday was actually yesterday, but it was a busy day, so I didn't have time to post.

Sam turned 7. It's so hard for us to believe. I guess a mother never forgets the series of events the day a child is born. I remember the day Sam was born as if it were yesterday. A beautiful May day. How perfect for him as he is the sunshine of our lives.

When I was pregnant with Sam, we thought for sure he would look just like Jack and have the same personality. The two boys are just 18 months apart.

We couldn't have been more wrong. Sam was such a good baby right from the start. He was my cuddly baby. He loved to he held. He didn't cry very much.

This sweet baby is now a lovable, sensitive, polite young man that everyone wants to be around. He has many friends. His laugh is contagious.

If I were ever to be stranded on an island with someone, I would hope it would be Sam. I just love being around him.

Happy Birthday, Sammy-B.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

MEG!!!! I just read the last six months of your blog, I am so happy I have this window into your world..my newphew was born May 26, almost shared Sam's bday :) I miss you, and congrats on that baby boy coming VERY soon!