Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cheer, Cheer for 'Ol Notre Dame

I saw this whole thing with Notre Dame and the 'President' on the news over the weekend.

And, honestly, I am trying to figure out why this was such a big ordeal.

The President has his abortion views and while I understand that Notre Dame is a Roman Catholic University, (as sad as it is) the President is still the President.

He could have gone to another prestigious school-Harvard, Yale, etc, but he went to Notre Dame.

I have a lot of respect for Notre Dame. I think it is an excellent school that few are able to experience being a student.

So who did people want to speak at graduation? Even if you don't support the President or agree with his views, I think it was immature for some people who attended the graduation to yell out comments during the ceremony.

Grow up, people. If you want your opinions to be heard, start a blog or something. Seriously.

No comments: