Tuesday, December 9, 2008

When You Get To The End Of Your Rope...

Tie a knot and hang on. (FDR)

And I'm trying to hang on, but it's hard.

There's been so much stress. I am taking a training class at SJMMC. It's Mon-Fri 0730-1400. Quizzes everyday. Lectures all day. I have to pass a HuGe test on Friday with an 85% or better, or they fire me. No pressure though.

And I am afraid of failure. So...yeah, great.

My day is spent with an excessive amount stress, then I come home to chaos. Studying starts at 1907 and if I'm lucky, I'm finished studying at 2330. (Learn military time if you don't know it, because I am using it from now on).

So for any of you that think that it's tough having just one, two, or three kids....live my life for just one day. So, I don't want to hear any complaints about how hard your day is, or how tired you are and how you got to take a nap. Seriously. Suck it up.

SAHM have it so easy. Just about 2 weeks ago, I thought it was 'hard' to stay home. *HA*! Driving the kids around, cleaning the house, doing some laundry, and running a few errands is CAKE. I already miss those days.

1 comment:

Laura said...

sorry you're so stressed but after my day yesterday, i would never call staying home with my six kids a "piece of cake". it's a whole lot more than running a few errands and doing a couple loads of laundry. staying at home is a tough job. especially if we're mentally and physically engaged in what we're doing- raising little people into strong, decent, independant adults. but remember that I have all day to accomplish what you are trying to do in a few hours, plus you have homework on top of that. So, yeah, stressful. that doesn't mean that being a sahm is easy, just that what you are trying to do is very, very hard. i'll be glad for you when your training is over and you can just do your job. i think you'll be a lot less stressed. until then, hang on, my friend! i'm thinking about you and miss chatting with you each day!