Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas...

Was wonderful. It came up quickly on me, I had to work up until Tuesday, so there wasn't too much time to prepare.

The kids had a wonderful Christmas.

Jack received a PSP that he has been begging us for, along with a few games and a carrying case.

Sam received a DS, along with a few games and a carrying case.

Will, thanks to my in laws, received a Game Boy, and a ton of different types of trucks from Santa.

Libby received her first American Girl doll. My parents bought her a Bitty Baby. Dan and I were going to just buy her a doll from Target, but no other company can compare in quality. Santa brought her the Bitty Baby stroller, and a white wooden baby crib. My in laws bought her a beautiful little silver horse necklace and my brother and my sil bought her a jewelry box. Needless to say, she was thrilled.

Anne was cute this Christmas. She showed a lot of excitement, though wasn't too sure about opening presents. With Daddy's help, she realized there were a lot of great toys hiding inside :)

It was a typical Christmas filled with a lot of fun and family. Can't beat that.

1 comment:

Laura said...

glad you had a nice christmas, meg! i was thinking of you.