Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dan!

I've posted before that he's our rock. And, that he is.

For the past five weeks, he's stayed home with the kids during the day so that I could take my training class. He has been working evening/nights and I know he hates it. But never once has he complained.

He's a better father than any man I know. The love that he shows for his family couldn't be measured in any shape, form or amount.

He suffers through my favorite television shows and never complains. He even pretends to act interested when I ramble on and on about the medical condition of the day (last night it was about staph infections).

He knows me better than I know myself.

He knows when to hug, and when not to say a word. He knows how to calm my nerves. He reminds me often that we can get through anything together. He reminds me to stand up for myself. He tells me often that he's proud of me.

Good God, I am so lucky.

No comments: