Thursday, January 28, 2010

Seriously?!

Do you know what I get super tired of? And I know it's ignorant for me to say, but I loathe when other mom's complain how tired they are, how their kids drive them crazy, how they think everything they do is better than how everyone else does things. How they only cook organic ass food (which mind you there is NO scientific data that proves that crap is better than other food), god forbid you feed your infant formula, that their kids are smarter than every other kid on the planet.

Do you want me to be all happy for you because you cleaned your house and did laundry and made dinner? Seriously?!! That's what you are suppose to do, so you won't get any gold stars from me.

Putting your kid on a pedestal just sets them up for some big time failure and in need for some serious therapy.

I think people like that are truly miserable and are just trying to cover it up.

I'm just saying...

No comments: