Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Super Fun Day

No work today! I am off until Saturday, so it was nice to spend some time with the kids. Dan and I went to Children's Place when he got home. I LOVE children's place. Their clothing is fun and fab and wears SO well. I used to love Gap and Old Navy, but their quality sucks and their prices are high. Not to mention, there isn't anything about Gap Co clothing that makes me take a second look. We bought Anne the CUTEST outfit. I can't wait for it to be cool enough for her to wear. We also bought Libby a few things, along with a few fill-in things for all four of my fab boys. It was a fun afternoon.

I went to Scrubs and Beyond also. I bought myself the most bad-ass Littmann scope. Bp's are going to be so much easier and faster now that I will be able to hear more clearly. No more scratchy background noise! I also ordered myself a pair of black patten Dansko shoes. My feet have been killing me at work and tennis shoes just don't cut it. It was tough for me to spend $120 on one pair of shoes, but my friend Morgan swears by these and when i tried a pair on today, I see why nurses love them. They are the most comfortable shoes on the planet.

Tomorrow, I am going to Babies R Us to buy Evan a new swing and few new bottles. So it should be a fun morning with the three littlest amigos!

No comments: