Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Thing About Maternity Clothes

They suck. It's probably the only thing about pregnancy that I hate. And what I think is funny is when companies try to make maternity clothes fashionable. Seriously? Oh! And to top it off, those maternity shirts with sayings on the front are the stupidest thing I have ever seen. Who exactly needs to wear a maternity shirt that says "Baby Bump", or, "Due in July". Good god, what are we 5?

So, here's the thing, i am just about 22 weeks and I am not wearing maternity clothes yet. I am still wearing "normal people" jeans and shirts. But, I know in the next three weeks, I will have to start wearing them, so I went to Motherhood. I found a few (plain) tank tops and that's about it. I couldn't even find plain white panties. Everything has to have immature prints all over it *rolling eyes*.

I had luck at Old Navy (thank god), so I feel set. Oh! And let me just add that the only good thing about summer are Old Navy flip-flops (and air conditioning). I buy like a dozen pairs.

No comments: